December 9, 2021 at 5 PM PST
Explore ways to embrace the healing power of grief.
Information & Free Registration: Healing Power of Grief - An Online Conversation
About this event
Grief is a universal experience, and we will each suffer the loss of loved ones. During this special online event, New Thought leaders will address the impact of grief on our lives, explore the effects of compound grief, and share how to uncover gratitude during the grieving process.
During this two-hour conversation, you’ll hear from authors, ministers, and teachers about their own experiences of grief—and how we can all embrace the healing power of grief.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- How the gift of grief changed my life
- Telling your story about your loved one
- Understanding compound grief
- Saying goodbye when you didn’t get to say goodbye
- Finding humor during grief
- Ty Alexander: speaker and author of Things I Wish I Knew Before My Mom Died.
- Rev. Richard Carlini: senior minister at Transform Myself Inc. and co-host of Healing Power of Grief radio show.
- Rev. Bill Englehart: former senior minister at a Unity center in Northern California, author, and co-host of the radio show Healing Power of Grief.
- Sue Frederick: lifelong grief intuitive and spiritual coach and author of Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side.
- Allen Klein: TEDx speaker and author of Embracing Life After Loss: A Gentle Guide for Growing Through Grief.
- Emily Thiroux Threatt: speaker and author of Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief.
Please consider a donation amount of $25, $50, or $100, or choose a different amount.
Have questions? Call us at 816-251-3540, Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CT), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.